Tuesday, January 25, 2011

McDonalds! More NEW Product!



Today was the day to begin tearing down the McDonalds across the street from my store. It makes me sad. They built it a few years after we moved onto South Shades Crest. Andrew was 3
or 4 years old. We spend many years of his young life at that McDonalds. A lot of fond
memories. Fortunately, I have pictures. How fast is life passing us by. Remember to take
pictures and scrapbook your most fond moments to remember them forever. On a good note,
they are re-building a NEW McDonalds in the same spot. But I guess I will miss the old one.

We got in some more NEW product today. The Echo Park "Little Girl" kits are here as well as
Graphic 45 paper pads of "Once Upon a Springtime". Come and check these out!

1 comments:

Rose,  6:58 AM  

Love the look of the Graphic 45