Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Doodlebug Delight!

Ruth Ellen here with a Blog hijack! When I saw that India had the new Doodlebug Welcome Home papers I was so excited!!! I just love this new Doodlebug Welcome Home line!! The colors are fun and lively but versatile enough to be used on lots of different types of layouts.

Here is a layout I created using a Pagemaps sketch and the new Doodlebug papers that India just brought into Scrapbook Mania.

The title is made using the Quickutz Cookie Cutter alphabet Sugar Sweet (and I believe India still has one left in the store!!!) and also some Making Memories Tiny Alpha Stickers (Scrapbook Mania's got these in every color!)

I also used some of the new Bakers Twine to tie inside the buttons. I LOVE this twine!! It comes in so many different colors and the possibilities are endless!!

I don't know about you, but I think this is a perfect rainy day to head down to Scrapbook Mania! Hope to see you there!!

**Ruth Ellen**

1 comments:

Anonymous,  7:27 PM  

Love the layout!

India