Thursday, December 20, 2007

Updates!

Moving my kitchen cabinets was a smart move. It looks GREAT! My kitchen looks so..........much bigger. I am hoping they get in my dishwasher today. But everything that was in the cabinets is now in my den. Oh boy! My cleaning lady comes tomorrow. Maybe they will be done today and I can stuff everything back in there. I will be up until 12:00 tonight. Yikes!

Our 50% off table is up. It will remain up through Saturday. Monday we will begin our after Christmas sale early. I will let you know what it is Saturday. Hope that will help you Christmas Eve shoppers. All Bazzill cardstock will be 3 for a $1. Also, all ribbon is buy 1 yard and get a yard free. All bling and glitter is 35% off. These items are on sale through today.

We will close at 2:00 p.m. on Christmas Eve.

We have some customers coming to crop tomorrow. They needed a scrapbooking fix and asked to come. Drop by and visit. They will be there from 9 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.

I am going Christmas shopping. I hope there is some stuff left.

India

0 comments: