Saturday, December 22, 2007

Decision Has Been Made!

O.K. guys I made the BIG decision. I have picked out my counter tops for my kitchen. It will be half Sile stone and half Butcher Block. Boy, I hope it looks good. Lowe's helped me with it and I was pleased with their service. I will take pictures and share them when it is put in.

Now for store news. Starting Monday December 24th all products in the store will be 40% off. This does exclude Quickutz and the new Daisy D's Valentine. So come in and enjoy. This sale goes through Monday December 31st. We will be open Monday December 24th till 2:00. This is for those late shoppers. Remember we have gift certificates. We will be closed Christmas Day. We will be back open on December 26th.We will also close December 31st at 2:00. We will open back up on January 2nd. Now for more good news. We are doing a face lift on the floor in the store. We will be painting it in January. We may have to be closed 1 day but I will let ya'll know. I am so glad we are fixing this floor. It did not turn out as we had originally planned sooo.......we are changing it. I know you will like the changes.

We will begin putting in the NEW Digital Center in January and I will let ya'll know when it is up. We have had so much good response about Renee Pearson being with us. I will have more details on that soon.

Everyone please have a very Merry Christmas. May God bless us everyone!

India

0 comments: