Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Stitch Templates! Holiday Savings!

O.K. guys, just a quick heads up, I do have 3 styles of the Bazzill Stitch Templates in. We have the Silly Stitches, Family Stitches, and Merry & Bright Stitches. The other stitches are on backorder until February. I promise to have those when they come in. The Boy Stitches are already SOLD OUT! Man, I did not know they would go so fast. We also have some new Bazzill cardstock in. Come and check out the new colors. The Scrapbook and Cards Today magazine is walking out the store. They have so........many good layouts and cards in this issue. Remember when you spend $10 you get a FREE magazine.

The new Scrapbook Creations magazine is here. Please come check it out.

O.K. we have some changes coming to the store. I have announced the Digital Center and I got a sneak peak at the new forum. We are also changing the way we do crops. All Friday night and Saturday crops will be $16. This will include 1 meal, snacks and a goody bag. Plus, we will be giving away prizes all during the crop. Each person will receive a ticket when they arrive and we will draw from these tickets for the prizes. Two day crops and Maniac Saturday crops will have a different cost but will include a goody bag and prizes.

We will also be making some physical changes to the store. I will announce these later.

Renee Pearson will be with us Saturday February the 23rd. Please mark this on your calendar.
She will be teaching hybrid scrapbooking and be giving some tips on using photoshop. I will announce the cost of the classes after New Year. Just put this date on you calendar.

Starting Thursday we will have a 50% off table at the store. These items will be 50% thru Saturday. Come by and check them out. I may surprise you with some very fun items.

O.K. I hope everyone is having a Merry Christmas. My contractor is moving my cabinets today. I am so......nervous. I hope everything turns out O.K. One good note. My new dishwasher should be in by tomorrow. It is stainless steel and supposed to be very quiet. We will see.

India

1 comments:

Julie Ann Shahin 7:29 AM  

Yay for Renee's class!!!!