Thursday, December 06, 2007

Scrapbook Memories

I was reminiscing today about my Scrapbook Journey. I remember my first Creative Memories party and Lori's little store off Morgan road called Scrapbook Attic. None of my friends scrapbooked and I would go to her store for crops. All the product she had back then was paper, punches and stickers. I remember thinking how GREAT her product was. I had fun. I ventured out to meet other scrapbookers and many of them I continue to have a friendship with today. This adventure was about 10 years ago. Some of you have scrapbooked that long and you know what I am talking about. Now scrapbooking has a new face with blogs, designers and oh my gosh so...........many new products. I loved those days and remember them fondly. As I have watched scrapbooking grow I realized it is not a phase but will be around forever. There are many scrapbookers out there to meet so you are never alone. Scrapbooking now has its own community and in most cases it is a very friendly one. Never be afraid to venture out and meet new people who love scrapbooking. You will make many lifelong friends and will be a part of a family.

My painter told me today the cabinets would be back up by Christmas. Yea! I am still working on getting the cabinets cleaned out but it is slow. The newly painted cabinets are going to look GREAT! I am very grateful that my mother-in-law will not see the mess. Whew!

O.K. the e-mail has been sent. Our next Holiday Sale will begin Friday December 7th through Thursday December 13th. All albums and album kits are 45% off. All Cricut Disney Princess cartridges are $59.99. The Quickutz Revolution is $59.99. The Quickutz Pink Squeeze is $49.99. All magazines and books are 40% off. The first 10 people in the store on Friday and Saturday who spend $10 will receive a FREE paint Dabber. You pick the color. The store will be open until 9:00 P.M. on Friday. Shop after 7:00 p.m. and receive double tickets for the FREE prize drawing.

We have 1 spot left in the Christmas Crop and several left in the Fun With Acrylics class.
I am so.........excited about the party. I love parties.

India

0 comments: