Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Its Even More Scary!

They have now taken down all my cabinets and I have only cleaned out one cabinet. My kitchen looks so bare. Yikes! I have to find a spot to cook some holiday food. I wonder if I can cook candy on a grill? Just kidding! But on the flip side I cannot wait to see what the cabinets look like after they are finished.

O.K. now on to Scrapbook News! ALERT! We have 1 spot left for the Christmas Crop. I am so........excited about this crop. I love parties. The crop is FREE but you must bring an appetizer and a $10 dirty Santa gift. Barbara Meyers is hosting this fun Holiday crop. Also, for some late night shopping the store will be open till 9:00 P.M. Shop after 7 P.M. and receive double tickets for our prize drawing. We will be giving away a spot to Disco Mania and a FREE consultation with an organizer and 3 hours of her time to help organize your crop space. YEA!

ALERT! N0w I do not want everyone to flood the store at once but the Tim Holtz Grungeboard is here. I ordered some of each so we have a variety. Nonna and Tim have been e-mailing each other so.........she knows a lot about it. Come get it while you can.

Also, the Fun With Acrylics Class is Saturday. It will be from 10 a.m. to 12:00 noon. Please bring your basic tool kit.

I will announce the new sale tomorrow.

India

0 comments: