Monday, December 03, 2007

Scary!

Well, my painter announced today that he was taking off my kitchen cabinet doors to begin painting them. Now comes the scary part. I have to clean out the cabinets. ugh! Is there anyone else out there whose cabinets are stuffed full of stuff. I have way to much Pampered Chef, cookware, tools and cookbooks. It is time for a big yard sale. I wonder if I can fit all this stuff in my garage till the spring. I am such a collector. What does everyone else collect, other than scrapbooking products?

O.K. enough of me. We got in the new Quickutz dies and some new Disney products by Creative Imaginations. Our stamp sale is going well and stamps are walking out the door. Our next sale starts on Friday so watch for you e-mail on Thursday.

There are 2 spots left in the Christmas Crop. Barbara Meyers is hosting the crop and it is FREE. Just bring an appetizer and a $10 white elephant gift. We have spots left in the Fun with Acrylics class. It is Saturday December 8th from 10:00 to 12:00. This class is so...........cool. Do not miss out. The cost is $35 and that includes all the product.

Just a reminder! For Disco Mania I have to give the 4-H center a room count by February 28th. All of you spending the night need to have signed up by then. Nonna and La Tonya Boinke will be teaching classes and I will have more info on this later.

Some of you have not picked up your kits. Please pick these up soon.

Thanks,

India

3 comments:

Anonymous,  9:03 PM  

Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. If is possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll, I thank. Good bye friend.

Vikki 8:53 AM  

Hey! Do you have Paulette and myself down for a room???

Anonymous,  1:01 PM  

Vikki,

I have Paulette and you down for a room.

India