Saturday, December 01, 2007

Valley of Indecision!

O.k. I am going to do something different for the month of December. I am actually going to blog some about myself. On most blogs people talk about themselves, their thoughts and their lives. So I am going to give it a try.

Do you ever have things in your life you are indecisive about? I am re-modeling my house and putting in a new counter top. My goodness, Granite seems to be the going material but I have a hard time warming to it. I like Silstone but it is more expensive than Granite. So...........what is a girl to do? Any ideas? What counter top surface do you like? I Would love some feedback. Everything else has fallen in to place but not the counter top. the re-model is going GREAT, but my house is a wreck. I hope I have some space for a Christmas tree.

O.K. back to store news. I have ordered Grunge Board by Tim Holtz. I found a vendor who had some in. I will let you know when it arrives.

The Christmas Crop if Friday and the Fun with Acrylics is Saturday. Just call the store if you would like to sign up. Do not forget our stamp sale. Hope to see everyone soon.

India

2 comments:

Anonymous,  2:15 PM  

Hi India,
I havn't gotten as far as remodeling our counters yet but one of our friends who has granite said if they could do it again they would go with the Silstone. They said the granite has a lot of upkeep to it. Good luck with the remodel!
Oh..yeah grungeboard!!!!!
Kerri (redhead from quickutz club:)

Anonymous,  5:08 PM  

Thanks for the info. I like Silstone. Hmmm......