Monday, June 25, 2007

Whew!





Hey Guys,

What a day! I am typing this at 4:00 and planned on doing it first thing this morning. We have been swamped since I walked in the door. I just had a little boy around 8 years old come in and buy some pens. He scrapbooks and loves it. I told him I get very few boys who scrapbook. It was great to meet him.

O.K. now for a few announcements! All Scrapbooks and Scrapbook Kits are 30% off until Thursday! This is a special 4 day sale. We have many to choose from, so come in and pick out your favorites.

Maelynn's book will not be here until late July 7th. She will be leaving Monday and going on a 2 week book signing and vacation so.........we will do her book signing when she gets back. The book signing will be Thursday July 26th from 7:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. Everyone who attends will receive the book 10%. We will also have Mock Champange and appetizers. Yea! She has also agreed to teach another Doodling Class in the fall. Be watching.

Cheryl's Scraplifts and Sketches class will be Thursday at 7:00. You will complete 2 pages and your cost is $15 plus materials.

I just ordered a few new items coming out at CHA. They let me order early. Some of the products will ship at the end of the week. I am so.........excited. Your are going to love them. I will post more when they come in.
There is a Bingo game going on, on the forum. I think some people are really close to winning. When this one ends we have come up with another game to play, so be watching for it.
Here are 2 pictures of some beautiful Girl Scouts who came and scrapped with us Friday Night. My flash is not working and the pictures are coming out dark. I will have to ask my husband to fix it. I am not camera savy.
We are so......looking forward to the Chocolate Crop. Yea! By the way Scrapbook Mania will be closed July 4th. More later.
India

0 comments: