Friday, June 22, 2007

Slammin Morning!

Hey Guys,

Whew....! What a morning we have had! It is 2:00 in the afternoon and I have now just had time to eat and type this post! I was so glad to see so many of you!

Now, on the announcement note, the Chocolate Crop is SOLD OUT! What fun we are going to have. We are planning another one day crop on Saturday July 28th. This one is called Scrapbook Mania Survivor Island. We will have some special challenges for all the scrappers who attend. YOU DO NOT want to be kicked off the island because we have some GREAT gifts to give away. Hmmmm.......more later. The cost will be $18 so put it on your calendar. It will begin at 9 a.m. and end at 9 p.m. Our next 2 Day Crop will be September 28th & 29th. We are participating with Scrapbook Etc's. Scrap Pink. The cost is $25 and $10 will go benefit breast cancer.

The Scraplifts and Sketches class is Thursday June 28th. The cost is $15 plus materials. Cheryl has done such a GREAT job on this class. She is an excellant teacher and scrapbooker.

The Scrapbook Embellishment Jars are here. Remember, when you buy the Embellishment Center you will get a set of these FREE! I love the Embellishment Center. Itwill look GREAT in any scrap room.

I know I am not the Chatty Cathy when it comes to blogging, but I want to share how much I love the Clip-It-Up. It has helped so much and is so easy to use. I have realized, that India does not need any more rub-ons. Oh....my.......gosh.....! How many do I have! Just the thought is so.....scary. Anyway, I will be ordereding more of the Clip-It-Up's at CHA. So just hang on. It is a GREAT tool.

Do not forget about Double Punch Saturday, tomorrow. You will receive an extra punch on your rewards card for every $10 you spend. Also, we have given away a ton of the Scrapbook & Cards Today magazine. Do not forget to get yours free with a $10 purchase.

We have a set of Girl Scouts coming tonight, who will purchase albums and scrap pages. Nonna is teaching them. She is so........great with kids and so........talented. I am so glad she works with me. I will try to post pictures.

Have a GREAT weekend!

India and Nonna

0 comments: