Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Reminder!




Hey Guys,

Here is another layout by Angelia. We still have room in each class. We will be giving away 2 class spots this weekend. What a FUN time we are going to have. I am excited about learning new techniques. When I begain scrapbooking years ago there were no classes. It's nice to have the opportunity. I wish I had the talent of coming up with new ideas and techniques, but alas I do not have the talent. But I am fortunate to be in a craft where I can learn from others. So much talent!

We still need 3 people for the Photoshop Class. The class is Tuesday April, 17th. The cost is $15. We had more people sign up today for Scrap Mania. It is Saturday April 28th , 9 A.M. to 9 P.M. We can take 12 people. The cost is $16 and that includes breakfast and dinner.

All the new product in the store makes me want to scrapbook. I hope to get up tomorrow, get my chores done and grab a few moments to work on some pages.

Don't forget the Easter Egg Hunt Saturday!

India

1 comments:

Cheryl Wray 3:57 PM  

I think I may have to scraplift that layout. It is creative and cute!!! I just wish I was gonna be in town for the Angelia classes. But I'll be in Memphis on a weekend trip. Wah!