Friday, April 06, 2007

Easter

Hey Guys,

I love Easter! As a child growing up we were filled with fun anticipation of what the Easter Bunny would bring us. We would get up, eat candy, go to church and come home and have Easter Dinner. After lunch we would hunt eggs all afternoon. Stores and resturants were closed on Sundays. I must say that I miss the leisure days of not shopping on Sundays. Anyway we did not go out to lunch but made Easter dinner at home. So.......tomorrow I will be making Deviled Eggs, Fried Apple Pies and Lemon Cake, along with Chicken and Dressing ( yes, we do have friends coming over). I look foward the cooking Easter Dinner.

On a side note! The New Elsie line will not ship until May. Our other KI will ship this month. Our Queen and Co. has shipped along with Daisy Bucket. So.......one day next week we will probably get slammed with more new product.

Do not forget our Easter Egg Hunt tomorrow.

Have a Blessed Easter!

India

0 comments: