Thursday, January 25, 2007

Party/Sale

Hey Guys,

I want to thank everyone for your concern over my health. I am home and fine and will be leaving for CHA on Friday. Before I leave I will be putting more items on clearance, so come and check out the savings. The clerance items are 40% off.

I put on the web that we would have a party on February the 3rd for everyone who have participated in our contest but realized that we have a private crop that Saturday. So........we are changing it to Saturday February 10th at 4:00 P.M. This gives ya'll more time and tickets. Just remember to go on and introduce yourself and for every 10 posts you get a ticket. We will have the drawing on February 10th. So please put that on your calendar.

We will posting pictures from CHA on the web. So go and check them out. By the way for those of you who live out of town we can ship items to you. We are fortunate to have a UPS store close by. So if you see something you like do not hesitate to let me know.

See ya'll soon,

India And Nonna

2 comments:

Sharon Lovoy 8:15 PM  

Any chance of getting 8.5 X 11 We R Memory Keepers Linen albums? That is the size Stacy Julian uses in her Library of Memories classes! Thx!!

Cheryl Wray 10:42 PM  

So upset thta I won't be able to make it to the Party!! It sounds SO fun!! But that's the day that I'm having a fundraising Scrapbook Event at my church. You gals have fun, though!!