Thursday, January 25, 2007

Anehiem!


Hey Guys,

One more sneak peak before I leave. Do you see the green Crop N Dile. That is a cute kit.

We leave for Anehiem tomorrow. Before we leave we are putting more items in the 40% bin. Go by and check it out while we are gone. I am putting some special items in there for you. You never know what you might find. This is the last day that items will be 50% off.

I am feeling better. I may have pulled a muscle or had a gall stone flair up. I will have that checked out when we get back.

One Febuary 3rd we will plan a special party for all you guys who helped get our forum started. So put it on your calendar. I think we will start it at 4:00 p.m. I would love for everyone to meet each other. We will have some food and draw for our bucket full of embellishments. Plus, you never know what else we will give away.

I will be posting pictures of GREAT finds from Anehiem. I will have a special place on the forum for you to post what you like. So be watching. The show starts on Sunday but I have a few parties I will be attending on Saturday and hope to have some sneak peaks up by then.

Remember our Stamping 101 Class on Febuary 5th. The cost is $15 and it will be from 6:00 P.M. to 8:00 P.M. Also, The Things I Love mini-album is Febuary 6th, 6:00 P.M. to 8:00 P.M. The cost is $15 plus materials. We have a Dinner and a Crop on February 9th. The cost is $8.50.

Nonna and I are both going to work today. She will be there this morning and I am closing. Come by to visit. See ya'll soon.

India

1 comments:

Cheryl Wray 8:17 AM  

Oh my goodness, India, you just take care of yourself on that trip! We will all be worried about you!
I may have to come check out the 50% off bins later today! LOL