Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Hospital


Hey Guys,

Well one great thing about St. Vicents is internet connection in every room. Yes I am in the hospital. I had severe chest pains yesterday so........we came to the emergency room to check things out. It is not my heart or so far not my gall bladder. Maybe it is just so much excitement about going to CHA and all the great things going on at the store.

Angelia Wigginton will be with us in April. Ya'll are going to love her. She is GREAT! She introduced herself on our forum. Please go and read about her and welcome her.

The forum is going great! It is quite fun. We will have a party on Febuary 3rd and give away the bucket. I wonder if we should give something to everyone who participated. We will see.

Please pray for me. Here is a little Fancy Pants for you.

India

5 comments:

Cheryl Wray 12:05 PM  

India--I can't believe you are blogging from your hospital room!! Well, actually, I can believe it!! I'd be doing the same thing!!! LOL
Get better REAL quick! We are all worried about you, and I'm praying for you!!!

Cheryl Wray 12:05 PM  

Oh, I LOVE that Fancy Pants!!!

Anonymous,  6:52 PM  

India,
I hope you get to feeling better soon. Take care of yourself and know that we are all thinking of you.

Anonymous,  6:53 PM  

India,
I hope you get to feeling better soon. Take care of yourself and know that we are all thinking of you.

Nancywithajones 10:09 PM  

Ya know cha has that effect on me sometimes too hahaha! you should check out scrap that moment/scrappy chicks booth while you are there. I am a designer for both sites. THey love meeting other people from Alabama like me :) Have fun and roll around in the queen and company booth and the sei booth for all of us that are too sick to attend this time :(