Wednesday, December 13, 2006

I Love Daisy D's, 25 Days of Christmas



Hey Guys,

Well I hope everyone is having a Merry Christmas. I must say that I have enjoyed my scrapbooking time here at the store. I have especially enjoyed the New Daisy D's line. The concept is 2 sheets of paper, rub-ons and journaling spots. With these products you should be able to do a layout in 10 mins. Well Monday I tried it and I must say I am in love. I did my layout in 20 mins. That is record time for me. It would have taken less time but I had to trim my photos and paper. If you do not have this new line of papers you have got to try this out.

We will continue our 25 Days of Christmas this weekend with some HUGE savings. All Quickutz dies will be 40% off. We have 1 Vixen and it will be $89.99. Our Purple Squeeze Tool will be $54.99. The Tangerine Alphabet will be 1/2 off and the Moxie and Metro will be $49.99. Also, the Theme Kits will be $39.99. All our Albums will be 40% off. We have a few pieces of the Memory Dock left and they will be 40% off. We have also gotten in the NEW Flair All Star line. This line covers Soccer, Baseball, Basketball and Football. As a special treat it will be 10% off Friday and Saturday. Saturday will be the last day for discounted items to be 60% off.

Maelynn's Doodling Class is Monday night. We still have some spots left. The cost of the class is $15.

We have a Dinner and a Crop coming up on Friday January the 12th. The cost is $8.50. You can start signing up now for this crop.

I want to remind everyone that Friday is the last day to sign up for Maniac Madness and get your 25 tickets toward the Cricut. The deadline for the $70 is January 1st.

See Ya'll Soon,

India

0 comments: