Friday, December 15, 2006

"I Am So .....Behind"

I hear this phrase a lot when customers come in the store. They buy and complain that they are behind. I made the same comment one day and a dear customer reminded me that "Scrapbooking is a hobby, so you are never behind." That comment really set me FREE.
But one factor remains. I have a lot of photos. Photos that I refuse to throw away. So...... I am going in a little different direction. I purchased some Scrapworks Baybox Albums. For those of you who do not know, Baybox Albums are a cross between scrapbook albums and photo albums. With the inserts you can scrapbook a 12 by 12 page and then use the other page protectors as a photo album. This is GREAT if you have alot of photos of one event. Scrapbook half, and use the rest in a photo album page protector. It is the simplicity of a photo album and the creativity of a scrapbook. I know this may not make sense but come by and see one for yourself. Its wonderful! The down side is that these are hard to get in. They sell out quickly. So I have a few 12 x 12 black fabric and some 8x8 pink fabric. The rest are on back order. I have some white and black leather coming in. They also have pink, red and blue. If you need a particular color let me know.

We also got in some Scrapworks Shimmer Shapes and Shimmer Letters. How fun are these. We have a private crop tonight and one tomorrow. We will be open until 10:00 tonight and 5:00 tomorrow.

See ya'll soon,

India



0 comments: