Sunday, December 10, 2006

25 Days of Christmas

Hey Guys,

We had a wonderful time Friday night with a birthday party at the store. We had 13, eleven yr. old girls to party with. The girls were GREAT and we had a lot of fun. Blogger would not let me download a picture but will try again tomorrow.

We will continue our 25 days of Christmas with a 40% off coupon. When you come in to shop you can have any 1 item 40% off with a few exceptions. The Skipping Stones totes, Grommet Tool, Cricut and Quickutz will be excluded. We will also continue 60% off clearance items.

I will be cropping on Monday and Wednesday if anyone would like to come and join me. It has become quite popular to come and crop and make crafts on Tuesday and Thursday with Nonna.
She is very talented. We both love having ya'll in the store.

Remember with every $25 Gift Certificate you receive a $5 voucher to spend in January on your pruchase of $10 or more.

Hope everyone is enjoying a very Merry Christmas!

India

1 comments:

Anonymous,  6:47 PM  

Hi, i was looking over your blog and didn't
quite find what I was looking for. I'm looking for
different ways to earn money... I did find this though...
a place where you can make some nice extra cash secret shopping.
I made over $900 last month having fun!
make extra money now