Monday, November 20, 2006

Maniac Madness Christmas, continued....

The Setting: Hanging the Garland and Wreaths

India: Nonna, what do you want for Christmas?

Nonna: Of course I want peace on earth, but..."I also want to be adored by my fellow man." Hee-Hee." Ya know, I would really like a Cricut!

India: Yea! Hey our customers and friends have been so supportive and fun why not give them the opportunity to win a Cricut!

Nonna: Yea, you can give one away, but I will expect mine under the tree.

India: How about giving out tickets for every $25 spent, for 25 days?

Nonna: Great Idea! But we have so........many customers, but only one Cricut. But you know, "Good things do come in small packages."

(To be continued.......)


1 comments:

Cheryl Wray 7:29 AM  

Sounds good! I gotta make it over there and spend some money sometime soon! (btw--I'm about to send you an email with a class description)