Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Fun Holiday Card and Tag Class!



Looking for a fast fun way to get your holiday cards started? Join me for a class where we will make 10 cards and 10 matching tags. They will be fun, sweet and fast to create. There will also be a bonus take home project for those who sign up by November 25th, complete with papers already cut and an instruction sheet. Space is limited so call 960-0837 to sign up now.

Please bring your favorite adhesive, pop dots, glue dots, scissors, paper trimmer, ruler and pencil.

The tag is a fun sample of what you will be doing! Here are more details:

Holiday Cards
10 cards, 10 tags
$25
Saturday, December 3rd, 2011@ 11:00am
Hoover, AL
Call: 205-960-0837 to reserve your spot today!
Bonus project for those who sign up by November 25, 2011

1 comments:

Kathy Martin 4:12 PM  

Awesome tag! LOVE it! Thanks for visiting my blog! To answer your question about my stitching...I do it by hand. My sewing machine and I don't exactly get along! ;)