Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Basic Grey Class! Tim Holtz Limited Edition Inks

O.K. guys I have been working at finding a place for us to meet. For example, the Vestavia
Library wants $200 for 4 hours or we have to be a non-profit organization. The Lake House in Hoover is $390 for 8 hours. The list goes on and on. So.......we are still working on it.
I do have several leads so I will let you know.

We do have a Fun Winter Crop coming up on February 25th and 26th. I am so....excited! We will have some fun products for sale, prizes, food, snacks and a whole lot of fun. It will be just in time to crop those Christmas photos. The cost is $99 and that is for 24 hours of crop time, goodies,
prizes and so much more. Do not miss out! Please just call me at 422-7447 to sign up and pay.
After February 1st the cost goes up to $119.

Those of you interested in the Basic Grey layout class starting again please e-mail me at
ChefIndia@Bellsouth.net. I do need a definite amount of people for the class to make.

By the way I love the NEW Ranger Ink Limited Edition Christmas Inks. They are beautiful.
And Scrapbook Princess has them out today! Run and go get them.

Christmas Crop! We have 1 spot left in the Christmas Crop. Please call me at 422-7447 to sign up.

0 comments: