Monday, January 18, 2010

Sugar Nellie! Sneak Peak of kit! Magnolia Stamps!







Oh my gosh I am so......excited. We will be selling Sugar Nellie stamps in the store. Hopefully we will be able to get some in soon. I have worked on this for about a year. Yea! They are some of my favorite stamps.

Here is a fun SNEAK PEAK of this months kit. Man I have seen this kit and Christine has done an excellent job. The kits will be ready tomorrow to pick up. Our next page kit will be put out in March.

We got in a few Magnolia stamps. We also got in the saying" from our family to yours", that was left out of the last order. I have not been sent the NEW spring stamps but I will post them as soon as they send them to me. I have ordered the NEW Spring Magnolia Magazine. Hopefully it will ship next month.

0 comments: