Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Crops! Magnolia Release! Mania Stampers! Quickutz! Twlight!







I want to remind everyone of the Happy Hour Crop on Friday, January 22nd. The cost is $10 and you can come anytime after 3:00 p.m.and it will go till 11:00. Please let me know by tomorrow afternoon if you plan on attending. I would like to have enough snacks for everyone.

Here are the NEW Magnolia stamps that we plan on ordering. If you order all the stamps you will receive 10% off. These are for PRE-ORDER! Please call the store and let me know which ones you will like.

O.K. I am happy to announce our Mania Stampers stamp club. The cost to join in $25. We will meet 6 times a year. You will receive 10% off all stamps at all times and a FREE stamp at each meeting. The meetings will be in class form in which Christine will teach a class. The cost for the class is $12.50. The techniques will include stamping on cards, scrapbook layouts, home decor etc. Our first meeting will be Tuesday February 23rd. We hope to be able to move them to Saturdays starting in April. The meetings are on the opposite month of the Quickutz N More Club meetings.

The Quickutz travel dies have been shipped. They should be here by next week. Our next meeting will be Saturday March 13th and will be "All About Alpha's". Quickutz is coming
out with some GREAT NEW Alphabets for CHA. So..........we will learn how to use them. You are
going to love them.

O.K. we have 2 GREAT new classes coming up on Saturday, February 13th. I will post more on
this tomorrow and send out an e-mail tonight.

I broke down and bought some Twilight and Eclipse paper. Any of you who would like to scrapbook about Forks Washington and vampires please come check out this fun paper.

Friday, I will post more sneak peaks. Who wants some FREE product?

Ann Vance is the WINNER of the Tim Holtz products. I will let you know when it comes in Ann.

3 comments:

AnnV 12:44 PM  

Thanks, India@yahoo.com

Donna 6:58 AM  

Congrats Ann, I know you will enjoyl your new product.

Linh C. 9:51 PM  

I need to see the Twilight and Eclipse papers!