Monday, August 03, 2009

New Product, Cricut Swarm, We Have a Winner!








O.K. we do have some NEW products in the store. I love these papers by Scribble Scrabble. Come and check these out.

August 21st - August 22nd Scrapbook Mania will host its first "Cricut Swarm". What is a "Swarm"? Well it is when Cricut lovers get together to scrap and create. They bring their Cricut to the "Swarm" and receive goodies and prizes. They participate in swaps and games just for the Cricut. It will begin at 3:00 on Friday and go till 11:00 and then begin again on Saturday at 9:00 and go til 5:00 p.m. The cost is $30 and that includes dinner on Friday, breakfast and lunch on Saturday. Just call the store to sign up and prepare for lots of fun.

Tammy Barkey is the winner of the Basic Grey paper. Congratulations Tammy!

I want to remind everyone that kits are ready. We will try to get a picture up soon.

2 comments:

Tammy Barkey,  8:32 PM  

Wow! Thank you! My children just reminded me we read a mystery book about Halloween and I could scrapbook about them and that book on this new paper. They are as excited as I am. Thank you again.

Christine 7:53 PM  

Congrats Tammy on winning.

Great gorgeous papers in the store. I have some and that Scribble Scrabble is too cute. Get it while you can!
xoxo, Christine