Thursday, July 30, 2009

I'm Back, Special Announcements, Sale, We Have a Winner!





I am back from CHA! I really enjoyed being there and seeing the GREAT new products. I found some really fun items to bring in the store. Some of my favorites were Maya Road Clear albums, The Doodlebug (kits sell for $4.99), Basic Grey (Christmas was to die for), Just Rite stamps ( I just love these), Creative Imaginations (Cheryl has some fun planned) Clearsnap Glitter and Smooches, Quickutz (I have seen the Thanksgiving and Christmas dies, save your money) Fancy
Pants (Oh my Gosh!) and so........much more! Everything will start arriving in August! And for you Alabama Fans a fun NEW album!

Scrapbook Mania has some fun events and announcements in August. We will be announcing Cheryl's schedule for her visit in October and how to win FREE products in September, October, November and December. We also have another special Announcement so be watching.

ONE DAY SALE! Saturday, we will host a one day sale! All stamps will be 25% off and all paper will be Buy 1 Get 1 FREE! We also have a table of items 60% off. Come check it out.

Savannah is the Winner of the Pink Paisley! Yea for you! Who would like somet NEW Basic Grey? What do you think about their Halloween?

More later!

11 comments:

Tammy Barkey,  8:22 PM  

I am drooling looking at that Halloween paper. I just love the colors and images for that holiday. Thanks for putting that up. Your site is my home page and I will get to look at that lovely paper every time I log on. I love that!

scrap_in_time 8:38 PM  

The Halloween paper is spooky cool. A must have.

Cheri 11:27 PM  

I love pretty much anything Basic Grey, and the Halloween paper is "to die for"! ;o)

SavannaLea 4:30 AM  

Yea, I won!!! How exciting and I was loving the Pink Paislee too!!!
This Halloween paper is too cute and I am so glad travel ball is over this weekend....now I can get back to the store :)

Lisa 5:57 AM  

congrats savannah!!! woo hoo!! and i love that halloween paper - i have a thing for halloween paper!!

Linh C. 7:34 AM  

I like these double sided papers. :)

Ruth Ellen 7:36 AM  

I just love that bat paper!!!

Toni Greer 11:54 AM  

I love, love, love the Basic Grey Eerie. I also love the other lines. I want ALL of the lines from Basic Grey this time. I can't wait to see what other lines you are getting.

Michele 2:32 PM  

I love, love, love the skull Basic Gray paper! The girls are going to be pirates and it would be so so cute for them!!! Plus any ecuse to buy more Halloween paper is always good.

Susan Pond,  2:54 PM  

I love the Halloween paper and especially if it is basic gray. I love it and would have to share with the girls but I really need it.

Elaine N,  10:40 AM  

Some of the Halloween papers give you that creepy feeling, but they are awesome. Really,really give the spooky halloween images. I can see great pages.