Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year!

Yes, today my son Andrew is 18 years old. I so remember this day 18 years ago. At 4:00 p.m. Andrew was delivered. I was very tired but very happy. Andrew was a wonderful 1 year old, a wonderful 2 year old, a wonderful 3 year old.............how time flies.. I would make it stop if I could. I have enjoyed every minute with him. Now he has a car and I have to make an appointment. My salute to parents who miss their teenagers.

O.K. here is what we have coming in:

New Basic Grey Bittersweet should be here on Friday.

New Fancy Pants should be here Friday.

Little Yellow Bicycle will not be here till next Thursday( do not get me started on why it is late).

Twitterpated by Imaginisce will be here next week and well as the NEW Baby Powder ( yes, I have a new baby line coming in).

How about some fun NEW Disney Papers and Embellishments by Creative Imaginations. They should be here Friday.

Also, albums by Pebbles Inc, Imaginisce, Colorbox and Pioneer. I have found that Pioneer puts out a D-Ring album so I have ordered a few.

We will also have some NEW Quickutz shapes. Yea! Just come on by Friday afternoon and see what new we have out.

Have a Fun NEW YEAR!

India

1 comments:

Anonymous,  8:32 PM  

Happy birthday, Andrew--you've made your mom and dad proud in your 18 years! Keep up the good work!!!