Sunday, August 10, 2008

Olympics/Updates!

I have to admit I love the Olympics. I love diving, swimming, and gymnastics. I am so.....proud of the 41 year old woman in swimming. I need to move her in with me for about 2 months to get me in shape. Hmm.....maybe a year! I find myself chanting, USA....USA...USA....I am proud to be an American.

O.K. Alert! We have 4 spots left in the crop on the 22nd. The cost for the crop is $15 and that includes dinner and snacks plus a FREE gift and give-a-ways.We will also have 3 make-n-takes.
The crop is from 1 p.m. to midnight. You can come anytime after 1:00. We are packing this one out. I am moving the store around this week. I love moving things around and getting ready for NEW product! Yea! Our Cosmo Cricket has shipped and more Creative Imaginations is coming.

The Recipe Album and the Winter Memories seem really hot. We have room in all 3 classes but the Recipe Album may sell out soon. I so....appreciate everyone who have signed up and all the support for this event! Y'all are GREAT!

I will tell you this. I have talked to Cheryl about the kits and she packs so.......much product in them. I could not believe it! Y'all are going to be so......happy! You come away with a lot of product! Yea!

We are busy planning classes and events for the fall and we have some fun things planned. Craft Day will be back in November with some fun Christmas Crafts Kay has some fun mini-album fun planned.

Kits are going to be awesome......with some surprises. You kit lovers will be happy. I will get out a big e-mail this week on some fall fun.

India

1 comments:

Tina Hall 5:09 PM  

Go USA! USA! USA! Guess we know how to keep our cool in water. (Get it Cool in water)

So Sorry France!!!

My Favorite sport is Beach Volleyball!!!