Tuesday, August 05, 2008

I'm Back!


I am back from Orlando. Boy it was so.........hot and I am a little sluggish today. So......this will be a short post. Here is the picture of one the Accucut dies we got in. I love this die. I love the loops. It is a 12 x 12 page die. Come and check it out.

I am busy putting out product by Imaginisce and Glitz. I bought A Shore Thing by Imaginisce for some more fun Summer papers. I also bought some Urban Black albums.

The Recipe album by Chery Mezzetti is so...popular. Because Cheryl packs her own kits and we need a head count, the cut off date for signing up for classes is August 19th. I am so glad she is coming. Y'all are going to love her.

Please do not forget the Card Class on Saturday. The cost is $18 and Roree Rumph will be with us teaching. More later.

India

2 comments:

Julia 7:11 PM  

A Shore Thing!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous,  5:08 AM  

Glad you like that idea!

India