Sunday, August 03, 2008

Disney! New Product!

Yes, I have just spent the past 2 days at the "Happiest Place on Earth". But for me and others I think it is now the "Hottest Place on Earth". Ha! Boy is it hot here. But we had a fun 2 days. We traveled to Orlando for a church conference and decided to stay 2 days and go to Disney. I am so.....excited about the Disney mini-album Cheryl has created for the store. I believe I will use it for the pictures I took this weekend. Cheryl's mini books are always filled with lots of little details that give it a big punch...and this class will be no different. I did buy a little something to give away to some lucky person taking the class. Yes, we will have give-a-ways all weekend. Hmm.... I cannot wait.

I will be in the store on Tuesday. We have gotten in some fun New products. Hopefully I can get the New Glitz out. Come check out the NEW Technique Tuesday. I hear a lot of the Quickutz is already gone but Nonna is ordering more on Monday.

Do not forget the Card Class on Saturday. Roree's cards are so fun. You will be so glad you came. The cost is $18 and that includes product for the class. We will also be using cards cut with the Accucut. Hmm....this is a GREAT way to learn what cards can be made with the Accucut.

See y'all soon.

India

0 comments: