Tuesday, May 20, 2008

We Graduated/Announcements



Well, we made it through Graduation. I cannot believe I did not blubber through the entire ceremony. It was the GREATEST day. Andrew graduated with honors, with 40 other students. We had a party afterwards and then he and his friends went to a late night movie. I guess y'all can tell I am a proud mother. Well I am very proud. Now we just have to get him through his first year of college. Oh boy!

NEW! We have in some fun new Accucut dies. Please come check out the fun birds and page shapes. NEW! We have the new Quickutz platforms. I have the ones for those of you who special ordered them. I will be glad to order extras if I need to.

What new is coming? How about new Basic Grey, Pebbles Inc., Bazzill, Cloud 9,
We R Memory Keepers, Creative Imaginations, Technique Tuesday and more. I just cannot remember what else. I will let you know when product starts arriving. New product, who can resist.

The Quickutz meeting will be Saturday, May 24th. Please call the store to sign up. We will also have a Silhoutte demo afterwards.

ALERT! We have 2 spots left in the "Pirate Crop". Boy, what fun are we going to have.

India

0 comments: