Wednesday, February 13, 2008

We are back!

Well guys Nonna and I are back from CHA. It was quite an adventure. We got in this morning at 1:15 a.m. and I got in bed at 3:00 a.m. I ordered so much fun stuff and have planned some GREAT kits, and ideas for our clubs and events. We have ordered something special also, just for Nonna to play with. More on that later.

I want to remind everyone about Disco Mania. We have 6 rooms left and if you would like a room I need to know by February 27th. We are planning fun every single day. You will experience 2 days of a fun disco scrapbook party. If you want a room the cost is $149. If you would like to come a not spend the night the cost is $99. If you want to come on Saturday the cost is $49. Just call the store to sign up and do not miss out.

Our Scrapbook Yard Sale is this weekend. It will begin Friday, February 15th and will end Tuesday, February 19th. Boy I have seen some of the product and it great with great prices. Come check it out.

The NEW Lynden Line from Scenic Route is here. Please come and check it out. We also have some new clear stamps by Stampendous and some fun SRM Stickers.

Go on the forum to check the list of items I have bought. Enjoy the picks.

India

0 comments: