Friday, February 15, 2008

CHA

O.k. CHA was a difficult conference for me. I lost my purse on Monday and did not get it back until 10:00 on Tuesday. We had to leave for the airport at 2:00. I had to file a police report because I could not get on a plane without my license. That took all Tuesday afternoon. Our plane was delayed on Wednesday so we did not get into Birmingham until 1:15 a.m. Wednesday morning. I got up at 9:00 to be at the store by 11:00. I have still not gotten caught up on all my sleep. So.....this trip was a little stressful. But, I do think I bought some GREAT products. Women with boys can be happy this time around. I hope I bought enough girl stuff.

Our yardsale is going well. It will go through Tuesday. Come get some fun bargains.

Some of the new product is already shipping. I am changing the store around and you may see some empty shelves but that is because new product is coming. Yea! Have a GREAT weekend.

India

0 comments: