Monday, January 07, 2008

Quick Post!

I know most of you must be sick of hearing from me. I have sent out 2 e-mails today and now a new post. We got in the Basic Grey 2 Scoops clear stamps and I must say they are beautiful. Scenic Route ships tomorrow. The cabinet for the computer arrived today and we will get it up soon. Also, I will have the info out about Renee Pearson's visit soon. Maelynn is working on the website and our NEW Gallery will be up soon. Yes, we will have a gallery for all your photos. And want to know another little secret? Well.......we will be selling some items online. Yes, you guys from out of town can purchase kits and speciality items. We will have a mini-store. We hope to have it up soon also. Come by and see a better and cleaner floor. I know I will see many of you on Saturday.

India

P.S. We have about 3 spaces left in the Quickutz Club and 4 in the Card Club. Both have grown and we are running out of space. Sign up soon.

0 comments: