Monday, December 10, 2007

Christmas Crop!








Oh my gosh! How much fun did we have at the Christmas Crop. I think we will make this an annual store event. We laughed so hard that my cheeks hurt. My face got a lot of exercise that night from laughing so much. Some have asked for a New Years Crop but December 31st is my sons birthday. I will see what I can work out next year.

I now have my very own Godiva Chocolate fairy. She left goodies on my door today. I was going to wait and eat the delicious chocolate covered strawberries for a snack in the afternoon, but alas, it is 10:30 and I have already eaten two of them. I just could not resist. Thank you fairy. At this moment there are many jealous women reading this.

My painter came today and is working on the kitchen cabinets. Hopefully the doors will be back up by Friday and things will look more normal. I have 4 cabinets left to clean out. UGH!

Maelynn is working on moving the web site. Some of it will be down but the web blog will remain up.

Enjoy these pictures from Friday night.

India

0 comments: