Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Hey Everyone! I am SO excited about teaching the Fast & Easy Scrapbook Pages class this Saturday. I hope to see a lot of you there!!

Here is a description for you!

Fast & Easy Scrapbook Pages
Saturday, Oct. 13
1:00-3:00
Cost: $15 plus materials `

Do you ever get discouraged because it seems to take just TOO much time to put together a scrapbook page? Do you wish there was a way to get more pages done in a lot LESS time?

If you answered “yes” to those questions, then this class is for YOU!!!

In my Fast & Easy Scrapbook Pages class, I will teach you some easy tips and techniques for creating beautiful pages fast! Things like…

* Using the same designs over and over
* Getting past the “Perfect Page Syndrome”
* Organizing your stash to save time
* Using sketches
* Scraplifting from other designs
* And much more!

Plus…we will create 3 page layouts while in class!

All you need for the class is: your basic supplies (cutter, adhesives, etc.) and three sets of photos for the two page layouts (three 4x6 photos for one; one 4x 6 for the second; and one 5x7 or 4 x 6 for the third).

Sign up TODAY for this fun and informative class!!! Let India know that you’re coming or email me with any questions (cherylwrit@aol.com). Also, visit my blog on Wednesday for pictures of the three layouts we'll be doing.

Cheryl

1 comments:

Cheryl Wray 7:10 AM  

Hey India!! Thanks for posting this for me!!

I'm scanning my layouts "as I type" and willhave them posted on my blog later today if any of you want to check them out. (www.lifewithcherylwray.blogspot.com)