Wednesday, October 10, 2007

A First for India/New Products








Well, yesterday I had a first in my life. Many of you will laugh when I tell you what it is. I went to a movie by myself. I have never been to a movie by myself and it was different. I would have loved someone to be there with me so we could have discussed it later. I went to see "Becoming Jane".

By the way, for those of you who do not know, I am a lover of Jane Austen and Charles Dickens. Love their novels and movie adaptations of the novels. Anyway, my husband was out of town so I went. I think I might do it again sometime.

We got in some really cool Scenic Route paper and a lot of Doodlebug. I love the Scenic Route because I think it would make a fun boy layout. Come check them out. Also, the New "Scrapbook Creations" and "Scrapbook Memories" is here.

I have had many calls and e-mails about Disco Mania and M3. I am so....excited about these 2 cropping events. As time goes on I will give updates.

Cheryl's Fast & Easy Scrapbook Pages is Saturday and Nonna's Recipe Card Box. Alissa promised me some more sneak peaks of her classes.

We have some more changes coming after the first of the year. Hopefully many of you will like it.

Enjoy the pictures.

India

P.S. We also have the NEW Cricut Disney Princess Cartridges. They are $89.99. That price is 10% off retail.

4 comments:

Anonymous,  2:52 PM  

I go see movies by myself all the time! My husbands don't like chick flicks, and I don't like thrillers. I want to see Becoming Jane too!

Anonymous,  3:42 PM  

I should have asked you to go with me.

India

Ashley 4:51 PM  

You've inspired me - I might just have to go see a movie by myself too! Sounds refreshing!

Anonymous,  9:42 PM  

Try it. I liked it.

India