Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Updates!

Here are a few updates! We have 3 Revolutions left. They will be $59.99 thru Saturday. After Saturday, the price goes up. Also, we will be adding people to the Quickutz Club through October. The cost is $25 for the year. We meet every other month and you will receive a pre-selected die FREE for being a member. You will also receive a Clubkutz Card. For every die you buy you receive a punch. When you have 10 punches you receive another FREE die. Club members also receive 20% all year on all Quickutz plus special promotions.

We have 2 kits left. You may join the Art of Scrapbook Mania until October 15th. It is a savings of $38.50 for the year.

We have 3 spots left for the Scrap Pink Crop. The cost is $25 and $10 goes to Breast Cancer research. The cost does include 3 meals.

The acrylic stars for the Acrylic Christmas Album are here. Hopefully we will have pictures soon. Ya'll are going to love the mini-album.

I am checking in a bunch of NEW Heidi Swapp. To bad I have a boy. I do not think he would like these glitter flowers and pink chipboard. Also, the Basic Grey chipboard and mini albums are here.

It has been brought to my attention that I cannot add. Considering I homeschool my son, this is not good. Anyway, The room cost for Maniac Madness and More is $32.50 a night plus tax. Registration for both crops opens on Monday. Do not loose your spot.

I am going to see my Mom on Sunday. I hope she remembers me. She is 80 and her memory is going. If she doesn't remember me, I will just have to be her new best friend. Those of ya'll with elderly parents know what I am talking about.

More later.

India

0 comments: