Thursday, September 27, 2007

Sleep!

It's 11:00 at night and I cannot sleep. Are there any late night people out there. Yes, I will try to go to bed about 12:00 but maybe 1:00, we will see. But I love late nights. My family is asleep and the phone is not ringing, so why not blog a little. Of course I sleep until 8 a.m. or 8:30 a.m. so....... I guess it evens out for you guys who go to bed early.

If anyone is reading this, how late do you stay up and what do you do with your late nights? Are there some late night scrappers out there?

By the way I placed a re-order of Basic Grey's Magnetic Cutting Mats and they have arrived. For those of you who missed them the first time come get it. I must say that I dearly love mine.

I am off to watch T.V. or scrap.

India

2 comments:

Ruth Ellen 11:44 AM  

I love to stay up late but the problem is that because I stay up late and then get up early (6 or 6:30 whenever the first little princess wakes up) I end up being too tired to scrap at night so I end up just watching TV or surfing around on the computer.

Julia 9:11 PM  

Yep, we're late-nighters....usually midnight....but when I can't go to sleep, with my mind is racing, I go up to my scraproom and organize...that relaxes me...weird, huh?