Monday, August 06, 2007

New Products!




Well, Saturday was a hugh success and I appreciate everyone coming out for the Stamping Open House. I will be placing re-orders on Friday so please let me know if there are any changes to the present orders.

NEW products started arriving today. We have new paper and diecuts for the Hoover Bucs, McAdory Yellow Jackets, Auburn and Alabama. We also got in some GREAT products by Dream Street Designs. Dream Street is a fairly new company. I have fallen in love with their papers. We have some girl and boy papers, as well as spring/summer.
Come in and check out all these NEW items.
Announcement: We will no longer take Michaels or Hobby Lobby coupons. We will now be putting out our own coupons. I will match their price on any items in which we both carry. Please be looking for these coupons through newsletters and e-mail promotions.
More soon,
India

0 comments: