Friday, August 03, 2007

Maniac Madness!

O.K. guys here goes. I have had so.......many people ask me about Maniac Madness I will spill the beans now. Dance the night away at Disco Mania. We will host this cropping event at the 4-H Center in Columbiana Al. Columbiana is 30 minutes down 65 do so it is easy to find. This is a 2 day crop that will be held April 4th and 5th, 2008. The cost is $149.00 and that includes your own table, a hotel style room, 3 meals, snacks, a goody bag and prizes. We will have a few classes for you to participate in also. The cost of these will be separate. We will celebrate the 70's and dance the night away. Or maybe just Nonna and I will dance. Or maybe just Nonna will dance. Anyway we plan on having a GREAT time. There will be an on site store and many product specials. Sponsors will be announced later. Registration will begin next month. I hope to see you there.

India

6 comments:

Anonymous,  11:14 PM  

I'll be dancing with you girls! I can't wait to boogie!

Anonymous,  8:05 AM  

Paulette,

We will be glad to see you there.

India

Anonymous,  6:20 PM  

Not after you see me dance you won't.... =)

Anonymous,  6:54 AM  

Well.......you have not seen me dance. The thought may drive people away.

Vikki 6:48 AM  

Sounds so fun! Count me in!! I told Paulette my birthday is 4/3! So happy bday to me!! Can't wait!

Anonymous,  8:06 AM  

We have so....many people e-mail. We will have a GREAT time.

India