Monday, May 21, 2007

Fabulous Saturday, Bill Keeper Class



Hey Guys,

I understand from Nonna that everyone had a FABULOUS time Saturday. Ann's make-n-take and the card class were really popular. We will have her again in the fall. I am sorry I did not get by there to take pictures. I will try to do better.

Here is a picture of Nonna's Bill Keeper Class. This was done with a BIG dictionary, paper and stamps. The cost of the class is $15 plus materials. The class is Saturday June 2nd from 1:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. We will have a more complete description this week of the Calendar class on June 5th and the Scraplifts and Sketches on June 19th.

The Cricut Expressions Layaway plan continues to be popular. Please let me know by June 1st if you are interested. We actually have someone from California who signed up.

We have 6 spots left for the 2 Day 50's Crop. I have had alot of phone calls today about it. Those of ya'll out there thinking about it need to sign up soon.

I have been looking for Elsie today but alas, she had not arrived. What about a 1 Day Sale on Tuesday. All Autumn Leaves Clear stamps will be $10. See ya'll soon.

India

0 comments: