Thursday, April 19, 2007

Classes!


Hey guys,
This will be my last update for Angelia's classes. We have 1 spot left in the Friday night class and 1 spot left in all the Saturday classes. Each class is $35. Just look under Spring Madness for details of the classes.
We just got in some GREAT Camping and Prom products. All you campers and dancers out there, will now have some cute pages to show off. Please come in and check out these products.
I will be busy over the weekend but will try to post pictures of all the fun. This is a cool layout by Angelia.
India

1 comments:

Cheryl Wray 7:23 PM  

I SO wish i could make it to Angelia's classes. I really wanted to do the Titles in the Round. But, alas...we will be in Huntsville for, what else?, a softball tournament!! I love it and it will be fun, but I think I'd rather be scrapping! lol