Friday, March 02, 2007

Making Memories

Hey Guys,

The new Making Memories is here. This is a beautiful spring line. I do not have pictures but it is quite colorful. We also got in the SEI Smarty and Citrus Kick. The Smarty will make a cute boys line. Those of you with boys need to come and check it out.

There are 2 new Scrapbook Creations Magazine. These are flying out the door. They are GREAT Magazines. They have more creative ideas every month.

The new Fancy Pants is flying out the door also. Call if you need us to hold some for you. I think I will have to place a re-order.

I am leaving to visit my Mom in Memphis but Nonna will be here andwill be festive all weekend. Come by and visit her.

Remember our Birthday party is next Friday and Saturday. We will post more on this later.

India and Nonna

0 comments: