Saturday, March 03, 2007

Discount code for fonts...

Hey all ! It's Maelynn here. Hope everyone is having a good weekend. I'm headed into the store in a few minutes to scarf up all those Fancy Pants stamps so you better hurry! LOL

Anyway, I just wanted you to know that I got a discount code that I can share for a font web site called ScrapNFonts.com. They have these new fonts called Doodlebats and they're doodles instead of letters. (I did a couple things with them if you want to take a look at my blog... http://thescrappyone.blogspot.com )

Those doodle fonts are already on sale, plus with my discount code you get 20% OFF that. The code is "doodlebook1". The code actually works for all the fonts though.

I'm thinking about teaching a class at SM about how to use fonts more creatively on your layouts. What do you think? Is that something you'd like to see offered at the store?

Oh, and if you create something with those Doodlebat fonts, especially, please email me a photo or scan at maelynnc@gmail.com so I can include it on my blog. They're really pretty cool.

Well, hope to see you all soon!

0 comments: