Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Apology, Birthday Party, Classes

Hey Guys,

Whoops!!! Boy, was I tired Saturday morning during Maniac Madness! I was also concerned about the news that my Mother had fallen and broken her hip. In my excitement to promote Angelia Wiggington, I got my words a little tangled and made it sound like we are behind in Alabama. The last thing I meant to do was to say anything about our style. I know that if I had been a little more rested, I would have been a little more eloquent. What I was REALLY trying to say is that we are working so hard at becoming even better at our beloved craft and Angelia can show us some wonderful techniques and projects! Sorry! My foot didn't taste good! My apologies if I offended anyone!!

Now, a little info about our fun Birthday Party coming up. You know you can't have a party without a sale and some give-a-ways. So here goes. The Clip it Up and the Fancy Pants Chipboard, Clear Stamps and Clear Stamp Block will be 10% off. Also, the Doodling Templates will be 10%. Everything else in the store will be 25% off even new product. For every $10 you spend you will receive a ticket for a special drawing. We will be giving away a $75, and a $25 gift Certificate to Scrapbook Mania. We will also be giving away 1 Base Unit for the Clip It Up system.The first 10 people on Friday and Saturday will receive a FREE goody bag filled with MME and Seven Gypsies. Also, everyone who spends $100 in product will receive and FREE Gift from Scrapbook Mania. We picked these out at CHA. It is something every scrapbooker needs. We will have cake, punch and goodies to munch on. We will be open 10 A.M to 7 P.M. on Friday and 10:00 A.M. to 4:00 P.M. on Saturday. Rewards cards will not be punched during the sale. Nonna and I hope everyone can come by.

The Calendar Class is the 13th at 6:00 P.M. This is just a reminder for everyone who has signed up. We have 4 spots left for the FREE Dinner and a Crop on Friday March 16th. And 2 spots left in Misti's Canvas Class. We have also added 2 classes to the March Calendar. Maelynn will be teaching a Handwriting Class on March 22. The Cost is $17 and you come away with a GREAT handout. Also, Cheryl Wray will be teaching another Journaling Class on Tuesday March 27th. The cost will be $15.

By the way. The fire across the street from Nonna's house has started up again. We have more fire trucks and we are really smokin now.

India

0 comments: