Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Surprises!




Hey Guys,




Well, I got several surprises today. We got in the New All My Memory Albums and A2Z papers. I have posted a picture of the Gavin collection. This paper line is new for us. I really like it. And there is more. Our Basic Grey has shipped and should be here soon. We will have it in time for Maniac Madness. Speaking of Madness we have 1 table left for 2 people. It will go to the first 2 people who call tomorrow. I counted today and I hope I am correct. Do not miss out.

My second surprise was a box of chocolate covered strawberries from Godiva Chocolates (Carol I hope you got some Godiva chocolates). They were a gift from my sweet husband for Valentines. We had decided to take each other to the movie and that would be our Valentines gift to each other. But.......he also brought me chocolate covered strawberries. And being the goof I am, I got him nothing. I am going to take him to the movie and buy him some Whoppers. Whoppers always make him happy.

The UPS man may arrive tomorrow. I will keep you posted in what he brings.

See Ya'll Soon,

India

1 comments:

Cheryl Wray 12:42 PM  

Ah, the Godiva chocolates are so sweet!!! What a nice surprise!