Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Love the Snow!

Hey guys,

Well I got up this morning and we had snow flurries. My son was excited to see the snow. If he were 7 years old he would make me help him get dressed to go play in the flurries. Now that he is 16 he just likes watching it. What is amazing is that I drove a mile from my house to come to the store and there was no snow. It looks like they have not had any. I told the bank teller about the snow and they were surprised.

Anyway we got a little snow today and it was fun. We are getting more goodies for Maniac Madness today. Yea! Nonna and I are getting so.............excited. What fun we will have.

Our Sassafrass Lass and Cherry Arte have shipped. Yea, though I think the UPS man will not be around today.

Oh by the way HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!


Have a Fun Cold Day!

India

0 comments: