Saturday, February 24, 2007

Pictures and Fun from Maniac Madness!!

Hey everyone!! This is Cheryl, posting for a very weary India and Nonna--who are probably lying in the fetal position in a corner somewhere, trying to recover just a little bit from the craziness that was Maniac Madness this weekend!

India and Nonna did such a WONDERFUL job this weekend, making the event such a fun, fun, fun experience. Be sure and thank them for all the hard work they did for us!!

I personally had a blast at the event, even though I had to come and go and didn't get to crop non-stop like I would have liked to. But . . . I met SO many sweet ladies during my make-and-takes and just from wandering around and looking at everybody's great creations AND from taking pictures of everyone.

Thought I'd share some pics from the event! And check back in every day this week, as I'll add some new pictures every day!

Everyone really enjoyed the classes and the make-n-takes . . .





India tirelessly manned the cash register, which was smoking with sales from all the great new products they brought out from the weekend (Basic Grey! Heidi Swapp! and a WHOLE lot more!) . . .



Donna personally bought out the Heidi Swapp supply. LOL . . .



And there were lots of smiles everywhere . . .











Don't you just wish you had been there?? It was a blast, and you will want to make sure to attend next year!

Remember--check the blog each day this week and I'll post more pictures!! And cmon, comment in the comments section here and let us know how much fun you had at Maniac Madness!!

4 comments:

Anonymous,  5:43 PM  

I had a BLAST India and Nonna! Thanks to everyone who put all this together. I learned so much and met lots of wonderful people and got lots of new yummy stuff (LOL).

Can't wait until next year!

Anonymous,  7:08 PM  

Maniac Madness was so much fun! Cheryl-thanks for putting up the pics!

Vikki 9:36 AM  

Awesome time! Can't wait for next year!!

Anonymous,  5:34 PM  

I've been to lot o crops of this size before and this one was the most low stress, fun, got a lot accomplished and had the best prizes I've seen in a long time!

Thanks to two professional ladies!!

And Nonna, if the tiara fits, wear it Girl!

Debra K.