Sunday, February 25, 2007

More Maniac Madness pics!

Hey there! It's Maelynn this time. I have a few pics from Maniac Madness that I thought I'd share with you. I had a ton of fun meeting you all during registration and absolutely had a ball teaching the doodling class.

Also, I personally want to thank Frances Meyer for donating all those free stickers everyone went nuts over and the page kits from their Scraps Ahoy paper line they donated for door prizes. And to Sakura - thank you too for all the Glaze and Souffle pens you gave for the goodie bags and tons of pens for door prizes too. And last but not least, Scrap-eze for those super cool new paper storage totes and folders. Thanks so much! I loved working with you!

So on to the pics...






3 comments:

Cheryl Wray 8:28 PM  

Hey Maelynn--I love your pics too!!! So fun!!

Vikki 9:37 AM  

Great 2 days! It was nice to meet the designers, make new friends and see old ones!

Julia 9:27 PM  

I see some familiar faces....looks like y'all had a great time!!! Tx for the pics!